Your claim to the throne. It's a strong and bold design that combines the clarity of emerald with gentle curves. This ring comes in 18K gold vermeil or rhodium plated .925 sterling silver. Choose between 18K gold vermeil or rhodium-plated .925 sterling silver. Options; just to give you a bit more room to rule.
- Metal: 18K Gold Vermeil or Rhodium Plated .925 Sterling Silver
- Stone: LAB created Emerald Oval Cut
- Stone Size: 7x5mm
Gold vermeil (pronounced ver-may) is a thick layer of gold over sterling silver. The Federal Trade Commission sets strict standards for anything to be classified as gold vermeil—the gold must be at least 10K, and it must be layered over .925 sterling silver with a minimum thickness of 2.5 microns. We follow all these requirements, and we use 100% sustainably sourced 18K gold. The higher the karat, the brighter the gold.
Rhodium Plated .925 Sterling Silver
We plate our .925 sterling silver pieces with high-quality rhodium, which helps to protect the skin from the traces of nickel typically found in the silver. It also provides a smoother shine and helps protect the piece from scratches typically found in sterling silver jewelry.
- Store your jewelry in its pouch or box to avoid tarnishing and scratches from other pieces.
- Clean your piece by gently rubbing and polishing with the soft cloth included in your order.
- Remove your jewelry when applying scents, lotions, sunscreens, and sprays.
- Excessive water accelerates tarnishing, so remember to remove your piece before swimming, showering, or washing your hands.
- Hitting the gym? Remember to safely store your piece before getting your sweat on.
Accessible & luxe designs made to express the wild within.